The elegantly restored historic seminary building provides a stunning location for the unique, award-winning Mission Restaurant.
Lunch is served 11.30am to 2.30pm and Dinner is served from 6.00pm onwards.
The Mission Restaurant is closed Good Friday, 3 March 2015 & Christmas Day, 25 December 2014.
For reservations please fill out the form below - this is an enquiry only and is subject to confirmation. A representative of Mission Estate will be in touch to confirm your booking date and time.
Please note that your booking is not in place until a confirmation is received.
If you are making a booking within 24hours we recommend contacting us directly by phoning 06 845 9354.
New Year's Eve
Come celebrate the New Year with us at Mission Estate Winery
Canapes & a glass of bubbles on arrival followed by a 4 course set dinner
with entertainment @ $120 per head
- Welcomed from 6.30pm onwards with a glass of ‘Mission Feté'– It's French for Party … and isn't that what New Years Eve is all about!
- Canapés on the lawn from 7.00pm accompanied by classical guitarist
- Seated 7.30pm for a 4 course set dinner (drinks own care)
- …It would just not be NYE without a stirring performance by the‘Drones and Sticks' Pipe Band circa 9.15pm
- Live band and dancing in ‘The Chapel' 9.30pm – 12.30pm ‘The Lost 45s' (Rick Toner) rock out classic hits from the 70's & 80's
- 12.00 midnight - Celebrate with us as we welcome in 2015!
To enquire about this event please contact Erin Speakman on firstname.lastname@example.org
Beef + Lamb
Mission Estate are proud winners of the EIT Outstanding Front of House Team