Mission Concert Promotion
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR MISSION ESTATE
‘WIN AN ULTIMATE VIP PACKAGE TO THE MISSION CONCERT 2017'
TEXT PROMOTION – UNIQUE CODE
1) Entry to the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2) Entry is open to all New Zealand residents except employees and immediate families of the participating store locations, its associated companies and any agencies involved in this promotion.
3) This Competition commences Monday November 21, 2016 at 12am and ends Sunday February 26, 2017 at midnight. A period of 14 weeks (Promotional Period). Any entries submitted outside this Promotional Period will be invalid.
4) Entries are limited to one entry per unique code.
5) To enter, purchase any Mission Estate, VS, Fete or Reserve product from any participating retailer during the Promotional Period. Text the unique code found on the back of the bottle neck tag to 381 within the Promotional Period.
6) You must keep your proof of purchase to claim a prize. Photo ID may be required as you need to be over the age of 18. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify any winner if the winner cannot show proof of purchase to the Promoter's satisfaction.
7) You may enter using any NZ mobile phone (020/021/022/027/029). Standard text costs apply and those charges will be the responsibility of the individual mobile phone owners. Text charges may not be covered by text-inclusive packages, check with your network operator. Please ensure you have permission of the person who pays the mobile bill before entering.
8) All entrants who have texted a valid unique code will receive a return text message to the mobile used to enter confirming their entry within minutes of entering. "Congratulations ur in the draw to win an Ultimate VIP Package or 1 of 5 double passes. For other great offers from MISSION reply YES & include ur email".
9) All entries go into a draw to win the Ultimate VIP Package to the Mission Concert that includes; premium concert tickets for 4 people, return flights to Napier for 4 people (from any major NZ city), 2 nights' accommodation for 4 people (2 doubles) and car rental for 3 days. All entries will also go into the draw to be in to win 1 of 5 double passes to the Mission Concert 2017.
10) All prizes will be drawn on Wednesday 1 March 2017 at 10am
11) The prize winners will be the first valid entry randomly drawn from all eligible entries received.
12) Only one prize per entry will be awarded
13) The prize winner will be notified within 1 day of the draw and contacted via a call to the mobile phone number that made the entry.
14) The person whose mobile phone is used to submit the entry is deemed the entrant should any dispute arise. You will need to present the phone and proof of purchase in order to claim a prize.
15) Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and are not redeemable for cash.
16) While this promotion will be administered with all reasonable care and skill, if the Promoter or its designated agents is unable to make contact with any winner within 7 days of a draw, the Promoter reserves the right to declare that entry invalid and draw a new winner of the prize on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
17) The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize components of equivalent or greater value if any prize becomes unavailable.
18) To the greatest extent permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor any person or party associated with the promotion shall be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including, but not limited to, consequential loss) as a result of participating in this promotion or using any part of the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
19) The Promoter reserves its right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time for any reason outside its reasonable control. You agree that you will be bound by such changes and that you will not hold the Promoter liable for any losses resulting from any such changes.
20) By entering, the prize winner/s agree to be available for reasonable publicity purposes without compensation, including but not limited to photographs and interviews. Entrants acknowledge that their details may be published in various media.
21) The Promoter may disclose entrants' personal information to third parties, to its contractors and agents for the purpose of processing and conducting the promotion or communicating with entrants. By entering this promotion entrants consent to the use of this information as described. The Promoter will only use your personal details for marketing purposes outside those described above if you ‘opt in' to a subscriber service separately from the text entry.
22) If for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by a computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the promoter's or its agent's control, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the promotion, the promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the promotion. Neither the promoter nor its agents will be responsible for entries lost in transmission or received late due to high traffic levels, technical malfunctions, or otherwise.
23) If any of these Terms and Conditions are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
24) These Terms and Conditions and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with them, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with New Zealand law. Disputes arising out of or in connection with either the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
25) The Promoter is Mission Estate Winery, 198 Church Road, Taradale, Hawke's Bay, New Zealand. Any questions regarding this promotion should be directed to 06 945 9350 or email@example.com.
26) All decisions made by the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.